Good day! For those of you who are now Mind Growth Education members, welcome! If you are not a member yet, check out the rest of our website and sign up today! You won’t regret it! That being said, since we’ve recently launched, we wanted to celebrate by coming up with a Canadian book recommendation list. We’ve listed one book per province. The books are written by an author who is living in the particular province. Come back to our blog periodically as we will post new lists of all sorts for every type of reader!
N.B. I am an affiliate associate with Amazon. If you click on the book title, it will send you to Amazon’s website where you can purchase the book, which means I’ll make a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you purchase through one of my links. Thank you for your support! Happy shopping!
- British Columbia: Carson crosses Canada by Linda Bailey, Ages 4-8
- Alberta: Hat Trick by Jacqueline Guest, Ages 9-13
- Saskatchewan: I Know Here by Laurel Croza, Ages 4-8
- Manitoba: G is for Golden Boy: A Manitoba Alphabet by Larry Verstraeten, Ages 6-8
- Ontario: The Darkest Dark by Chris Hadfield, Ages 4-8
- Quebec: Jane, the fox and me by Fanny Britt, Ages 10-14
- New Brunswick: Up The Creek by Nicholas Oldland, Ages 4-8
- Nova Scotia: A Harbour Seal in Halifax by Doretta Groenendyk, Ages 4-8
- Prince Edward Island: Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery, Ages 10 and up
- Newfoundland/Labrador: All Around The Circle by Cara Kansala, Ages 7-9
- Nunavut: Wild Eggs: A Tale of Arctic Egg Collecting by Suzie Napayok-Short, Ages 6-10
- Northwest Territories: T is for Territories: A Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut Alphabet by Michael Kusugak, Ages 6-8
- Yukon: The Klondike Cat by Julie Lawson, Ages 5-9
Founder of Mind Growth Education