Mind Growth Education is finally available on Kickstarter!! 🎉
I invite you to “back” for one of our rewards (see below) and to share this post if you also believe in this wonderful project. I must reach my goal before November 1st so you can all actually get your rewards, which most of them make great gifts just before Christmas. ✨🎄
“Backing” our project through Kickstarter is really easy and appreciated!
1) To pledge my project, make sure you’re first logged in to your Kickstarter account or continue as a “guest pledger”.
2) Once you’ve found my project (type in “Mind Growth Education” or click on the following “Kickstarter-Mind Growth Education”), just click the green “Back This Project” button on the campaign page. Alternatively, you can scroll down to select a reward tier.
3) After you’ve selected your reward tier, you’ll be prompted to enter in your payment information. If your reward involves shipping, be sure to select the appropriate country from the drop-down.
4) If you don’t want a specific reward tier, select “Make a pledge without a reward” and enter your desired pledge amount.
5) Lastly, click the “Pledge” button and you’ll be all set! You should receive a confirmation email after completing your pledge.
When is my credit card going to be charged?
If my project you’re backing is successfully funded, your card will be charged when the project reaches its funding deadline. If my project does not reach its funding goal, your card is never charged.
Some backers may see a temporary authorization of funds at the time of pledging, before a project has been successfully funded. Authorizations generally drop after a few days, but this process can vary depending on your financial institution. If you notice an authorization that doesn’t drop, Kickstarter recommend that you contact your bank for more details about their authorization procedure.
Since we’ve already launched the reading log program “Read Across Canada”, by backing this campaign, you will fund the creation of the program “Read Across the World” to be released in April 2020. This program would be the same concept as the first one, except with new characters and instead of the reading journey being across Canada, it will be across the World. If we surpass our goal, we would be able to create three other programs within the next few years, such as “Read Across Canada – Indigenous version”, “Read Across the United States of America” and “Read Across the Solar System” in hopes to give teachers, tutors, parents, librarians, etc. a choice in programs for their upcoming school years, as well as a variety of lesson plans and activities relatable to their program of choice.
We are also wanting to make our badge system digital as soon as possible, as well as potentially add more digital features such as a self-timer and more characters to choose from.
To be honest, this is just the beginning! Amazing things are to come!
A huge thank you to everyone who “backed” us already, your support is very important to me. Thank you for believing in this project and helping me make a difference in the lives of children and future generations.
Founder of Mind Growth Education